Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Assignment

Hi I'm Makenzie Smith from Austin Texas. I am a freshman here at TCU and am majoring in Biology. Volleyball is my passion and hobby and I play on the team here which is what brought me to TCU. So far I don't know a lot about TCU so I don't know what I would change. As for a good teacher and a good student I think there needs to be an enthusiasm and willingness to learn/teach. If I could have dinner with three people living or dead they would be Jesus, Hitler, and Brad Pitt. I choose to take this course because I like literature and I hope to get a good variety of books read during this course. I would like you to know that I am a christian, I miss my family, and I love the lake. Inside of the classroom I try to do all of my assigned readings and outside of the classroom I love to do leisurely reading that normally includes popular fiction. I am an avid text messager and email writer. I am also obsessed with facebook and these are the places where I do most of my writing. I like creative writing but don't get to do it as often as I would like in my free time. I hope to send a message through this blog that I am open to other peoples ideas but I also have my own opinions about most issues.

I have read, understood and agree to the terms of the course syllabus.

-Makenzie-

No comments:

Post a Comment